Organised by ERCmedia and hosted by Homestyle Solutions, WinedUp is a wine-tasting event put on twice a year for a community of wine enthusiasts who engage in the social media platforms in Adelaide, SA, Australia.
David Sprigg of Homestyle Solutions is the state distributor for Riedel glassware, so you can be assured that all the wines presented at our event will be at their best. Homestyle Solutions also stocks a range of exclusive indoor/outdoor furniture and homewares.
At past events, we have showcased local wineries, as well as fresh produce outlets and cocktail bars, who engage on social media platforms, predominantly Twitter. Participants have included:
- Bottega Rotolo [Aug 2010]
- The Barossa Valley Cheese Company [Aug 2010]
- Cushdy (Cocktail Bar) [Nov 2010]
- Feast Fine Foods [Aug 2010, Nov 2010, May 2011]
- Hindmarsh Valley Dairy [Aug 2010]
- Madeleine’s Wines [Aug 2010]
- McLaren Vale Beer Company [Aug 2010, Nov 2010, May 2011]
- Vinteloper Wines [Aug 2010, Nov 2010]
- The Yalumba Wine Company [May 2011]
- Zusammen Fine Wines [Aug 2010, Nov 2010, May 2011]
If you are keen to be involved in the next WinedUp, as a sponsor or participant, contact Rubina Carlson.
If you missed the last WinedUp, don’t worry there will be another in November 2011, details yet to be finalised. In the meantime, take a look at the Storify below which combines Twitter status updates from the event with photos published a few days later on Flickr.